Best for Business
We know you’re busy, so here’s our elevator pitch: When you travel within Europe for work, you want an experience that’s seamless, convenient and above all great value for money. We’ve developed products and services to make it so. Read on, smart business traveller, for some cold hard facts and figures.
- A choice of 3 fare options on our shorthaul network to suit your travel needs and budget:
Advantage fare - we know that sometimes your business travel plans change, this option gives you greater flexibility, so if your work schedule changes you can change the time and date to suit you, or get a refund.
Plus fare - our unbeatable Plus Fare includes a checked bag, seat allocation, four free check-in options, priority boarding and of course, our award-winning service.
Saver fare - our cheapest fare and includes allocated seating, four free check-in options.
- Flexible baggage and seating options so you can choose what best suits your travel needs.
- Over 170 flights daily between UK and Ireland.
- 15 locations across Britain to 5 destinations in Ireland.
- Extensive selection of flights to over 80 destinations across Britain and Europe.
- Convenient flight times - early morning and evening flights optimised to facilitate one day return trips. The first flight to/from London Heathrow is at 6.40am so you can get to the centre of London by 9am.
- Central airport location - getting you closer, quicker. Saving you time and money with shorter commutes.
- 4 free ways to check in - save time and check in at home, in your office, on your mobile or at our self service Kiosks. And we don't charge you to print your boarding pass.
- User friendly website and mobile app making it easy to book your flights and check in.
- London Heathrow Express - Book your tickets on aerlingus.com and travel to the centre of London in just 15 minutes.
- All our Dublin flights depart and arrive into Dublin's state of the art terminal 2. Enjoy easier check in, faster security and state of the art facilities. Save time flying to London Heathrow T2 with public transport now within 15 minutes of landing. If transferring onwards to North America via Dublin enjoy a seamless, fast and easy experience in our Dub-Hub.
- Industry leading punctuality and on time performance. Most punctual airline on London to Belfast and Cork routes. On time performance +3% better than UK average.
- Free allocated seating so there is no scrum when boarding the aircraft. For a small fee can upgrade to a choice seat at the front of the aircraft for a speedy exit or choose a seat in the exit rows for extra leg room.
- Aer Lingus Lounge access - enjoy the sanctuary of one of our lounges in Dublin or London Heathrow airports. Catch up on work or sit back, relax and enjoy the refreshments.